Or 4 easy payments of $134.99 with info
Carefully selected by leading pastel artists, Caran d'Ache Pastel Pencil Sets are intended for both beginners and experienced amateur or professional artists. Ideal for preliminary work, the sets are also perfect for detailed finishing of a huge variety of subjects. Caran d'Ache Pastel Pencils are made from pure raw materials to create a pastel pencil paste that is fed by hand into round moulding dies, oven-dried in special baskets, carefully glued between two strips of the finest California cedar, and cut into lengths to produce several pencils. Four coats of clear varnish are applied, and great care is taken to exactly match the color cap to the shade of the pastel. As a final step, the pencils are sharpened in a double-cone process, a particularly delicate operation for such a fragile product.
- Easy application, blending and mixing of colour
- Hexagonal barrels
- Stunning, pastel colour
- Pastel colour without the mess
- Ideal for Studio, student and classroom use
- Wooden gift box made from high quality varnished birch and beech wood
- Dimensions: 38.3 x 22 x 6.1 cm
- 3 removable trays with 28 pencils in each on foam pads in the shape of the pencils for optimal safekeeping
Concealed hinges, gold locking system
- Includes 84 colours in the Pastel Pencil range.