Channel your creativity today with Art to Art’s range of plaster craft supplies. The easy to use formula is designed for a wide range of art projects including casting, moulding, sculpting and carving. Choose from trusted brands including Mont Marte and Barnes. Shop plaster craft supplies online at Art to Art and get free shipping when you spend over $100.
Art to Art’s variety of casting and moulding supplies includes Plaster of Paris, plaster cloth, fast set pinkysil silicone and Pinkysil putty. The high-strength formula of our plaster craft supplies allows for durable artworks that will last for a lifetime! With fast drying properties, you can also conveniently finish your artworks on time!
Once dry, the plaster can be carved, sanded and coloured with artist paints and other artistic supplies – making it the perfect medium for creating fine details and smooth artworks. Be careful to not use your hands when mixing. Instead we recommend using modelling and sculpting tools.
Buy mould making supplies online now and get same day dispatch. Pay later with Afterpay and free shipping when you spend over $100. Looking for any more art supplies? We also have polymer clay and air dry clay.
How do you use Plaster of Paris for crafts?
Plaster of Paris is super easy to use. The instructions are available on the back of our packaging. But we have outlined the simple steps below for you to follow along:
1. Pour one cup of plaster into a mixing container or bowl
2. Measure out 2 3/4 cups of water in another mixing jug and slowly pour the water into the mixing container
3. Mix the plaster until it reaches the consistency of pancake batter
4. Sprinkle a small amount of plaster on top and if it doesn't sink, you know it's the right consistency
5. Pour the plaster in your chosen mould for your art project
6. We recommend pouring your plaster into moulds that are non-porous including foam, plastic wrap, or wax paper
7. The plaster will take approximately 20-30 minutes to set, we recommend letting it air dry
8. And voila you have created a masterpiece!
How do you use silicone mould putty?
Silicone mould putty is super easy to use! Simply shape the putty into your desired mould and leave it at room temperature to set. Silicone putty can be used for art models, character making, plaster, concrete, soaps, wax, baking, chocolate, ice cubes, air dry clay models and more! The silicone mould can include fine details, so it's perfect for small art and craft projects.
What do you use for plaster art?
At Art to Art, we stock all the supplies you need to create your next masterpiece. Our range includes Plaster of Paris, plaster cloth, fast set silicone and putty. We also recommend using modelling and sculpting supplies to carve and mix your plaster. We even have shaped moulds if you’re looking to create fancy shaped crafts. If you’re looking to colour your artwork we also stock a wide variety of paints, paint brush sets, varnishes and gesso primers.