Highly sought after by drawing masters from every creative sector, the subtle velvety effect of the new permanent pencil stems from two years of technical research conducted in complete secrecy at the heart of the Maison’s workshops. Its delicate texture, along with the vibrancy of the many recently developed shades, open up exciting new vistas in the realms of overlaying mixed techniques and gradation. The creaminess of a permanent lead combined with unbeatable light resistance & excellence for the most demanding artists, designers, architects, artistic directors. Its extreme lightfastness is confirmed by the most rigorous tests, earning Luminance 6901 top results and international ASTM D-6901 certification. With Luminance Caran d’Ache has achieved the feat of creating quite simply the most lightfast colour pencil ever designed.
- Superior quality birch wood with a protective varnish
- Dark mahogany colour with Golden fastenings
- Dimensions: 38.3 x 22 x 6.1 cm
- 3 removable trays, each containing 28 pencils with high density foam pads for optimum protection
- 76 Luminance coloured pencils + 4 repeat shades, 2 Full Blender Bright, 2 Grafwood graphite pencils (HB, 5B)