Caran D'ache Museum Watercolour Pencils are a watercolor paint in pencil form. The high concentration of extra fine pigments with excellent water-solubility rivals even the finest artist watercolours, let alone watercolour pencils. When drawn on dry the pencils perform as well as the very best non watersoluble colours, such as Luminance. When a wet brush is dragged across the pencil marks, the colour that disperses in watery pools is lustrous and brilliant. Lesser pencils demonstrate a much lower concentration of colour in washes. Use alongside watercolour to apply very fine detail to your work, or use alone with the freedom to apply very dilute colour as well as very thick bold undiluted marks, all with the same pencil. A truly revolutionary drawing and painting medium that you will love using.
- Superior quality birch and beech with a protective varnish
- Dark mahogany Box With Gold Fastnings
- Dimensions: 38.3 x 22 x 6.1 cm
- 3 removable trays, each containing 28 watercolour pencils with high density foam pads for optimum protection
- 76 Museum Aquarelle watercolour pencils + 4 repeat colours
- 3 Technalo water-soluble graphite pencils (HB, B, 3B)
- 1 Grafwood graphite pencil (2B)