Langridge solvent 75 was introduced to replace existing artists solvents for use as a diluent and brush cleaner of oil colours. You can now Breathe easy with the most reduced toxicity solvent availible.
Specific organic compounds such as Acetone, Toluene and Benzene have been removed creating a safer studio environment. Solvent 75 dramatically reduces exposure to to harmful solvent issues of skin irritaion dermatitis, respiratory, organ irritation & headaches. Constructed from 100% pure, highly refined, odourless mineral sprits (OMS) with a Permissible Exposure Level of 300 ppm.
With a flashpoint of 75 degrees Celsius Solvent 75 is not classified as Dangerous Goods and can be legally shipped by air, marine and road transport.
- Dramatically reduces respiratory exposure to harmful solvents.
- Issues of skin irritation are markedly decreased or removed.
- This product is not classified as Dangerous Goods.
- Can be shipped by air, marine and road transport
- Leaves no residue after evaporation.