Canson Heritage Watercolor Papers are the latest next generation 100% cotton watercolor paper. They feature gelatin-free sizing that allows for easy corrections by lifting of both staining and granulating pigments whether Canson Heritage paper is wet or dry. Colors appear vivid, bright, and intense on the first application, decreasing the need to reapply additional paint. Color flows smoothly from the artist's brush to the paper, allowing for precise control of the line or form being created.
- Acid-free and made of 100% cotton
- Captures bright color and super sharp brush strokes
- Easily correctable, whether wet or dry
- Available in Cold Pressed, Hot Pressed and Rough Grain finishes
- Watercolor artwork
- Student & professional artists
- Watercolor paints & pencils