Or 4 easy payments of $49.99 with info
Rembrandt Soft Pastels offer the very highest standards of the professional artist and the amateur aspiring to perfection. These professional pastels are made from the purest pigments mixed with the finest quality kaolin. Rembrandt Soft Pastels have for years been the most popular artists' pastels in the world. These pastels have a number of characteristics and unique features including the perfect degree of softness. They are so soft that a large amount of colour is immediately released, and yet hard enough not to powder quickly. The very high colour intensity and purity ensure that each piece of work has a brilliant finish. No pigments containing heavy metals are used, such as cadmium, lead and cobalt, in the production of Rembrandt Soft Pastels.
- Coding system makes it easy to see whether a colour is pure or is a mixture
- Uniform softness and lightfastness
- maximum choice of colour range with 203 highly brilliant colours
- Made in Holland by Talens
- Contents: 30 whole pastels (100.5 - 202.5 - 202.9 - 205.5 - 234.5 - 236.5 - 347.9 - 371.3 - 371.8 - 372.5 - 408.7 - 409.5 - 411.8 - 505.8 - 505.9 - 506.5 - 506.7 - 522.10 - 522.5 - 545.5 - 548.3 - 548.5 - 618.5 - 619.5 - 620.5 - 620.7 - 627.5 - 633.5 - 700.5 - 707.8)