Or 4 easy payments of $3.49 with info
Our Standard Heavy-duty Stretcher Bar is made of pine that has been finger spliced. Finger splicing is a method of bonding pieces of timber together to form a very long, straight bar. Spliced joints are actually stronger than natural wood, resulting in longer, stronger and straighter bars than ever before. This high tech method yields better bars than ever before. Perfect for gallery wraps the bars are made from the best European re-forest, timber, kiln-dried and knot-free pine.
- Made of finger spliced, kiln dried and knot-free European pine
- Bar's profile has a 1/3" rise to prevent sagging
- Longer, stronger and straighter bars
- Perfect for large scale works & gallery wraps
- square edge for a clean, sharp edge after stretching.
- Measures 38mm deep
- Sold in Pairs, Price is per bar
Customers who bought this item also bought