Or 4 easy payments of $2.99 with info
The Mont Marte Mini Modelling Tools feature a durable boxwood construction & ergonomic design for comfortable & controlled usage. These tools are ideally suited to working with polymer clays.
Set consists of 10 double ended tools, providing 20 tool shapes to cut, carve, smooth & create texture when sculpting.
- Create textured grooves with the forked end & carve out concave areas with the small curved tool.
- The rounded ball end can smooth out hard to reach places while the pointed tool shapes fine details with precision.
- Cut & contour with the large blade end & smooth surfaces evenly with the rounded end tool.
- The rounded paddle end can be used to gently flatten areas & the hooked end incises & removes clay with accuracy.
- Use the short blade tool to slice & cut clay while the pointed end produces uniform convex surfaces.
- Crosshatch & make fine lines with the large blade tool. The curved end contours delicate features.
- Score fine lines with the pointed angle tool. Hollow out small areas with the small curved tool.
- This pointed tool is invaluable for etching & indenting as well as aiding with the placement of small objects.
- The sharp angled end smoothes & flattens and the large blade tool slices and sculpts.
- This tool is fantastic for creating uniform patterns and aids in the precise placement of small objects.
Customers who bought this item also bought