Or 4 easy payments of $8.74 with info
The Gansai Tambi Watercolours are a traditional Japanese gouache like watercolour pan designed for professional artists and hobbyists. The non-toxic ,water-based paints are lightfast and ideal for sketching, illustration, sumi-e, cards, and more! Each watercolour block comes in an individual tray that can be removed from the palette during use. Kuretake Gansai Tambi behave different to traditional watercolours & contain no animal products.
- Highly opaque when used in mass tone, can also become more transparent with water
- Large 48mm x 28mm pan
- Water-based watercolour gouache pigment paint
- Gansai Tambi dry with a semi-gloss or glossy finish
- Ideal for journalling and Sumi
- Ideally formulated to work on Japanese paper
- Art Nouveau Set - Indian Red (71), Lilac (13), Lime Green (59), Maroon (72), Natural Beige (11), and Rose Beige (12), Blue Gray Deep (68), Cherry Blossom Pink (14), Cobalt Blue (60), Gray (21), Greenish Yellow (48), and Horizon Blue (69).
Customers who bought this item also bought