Caran D'ache Museum Watercolour Pencils are a watercolor paint in pencil form. The high concentration of extra fine pigments with excellent water-solubility rivals even the finest artist watercolours, let alone watercolour pencils. When drawn on dry the pencils perform as well as the very best non watersoluble colours, such as Luminance. When a wet brush is dragged across the pencil marks, the colour that disperses in watery pools is lustrous and brilliant. Lesser pencils demonstrate a much lower concentration of colour in washes. Use alongside watercolour to apply very fine detail to your work, or use alone with the freedom to apply very dilute colour as well as very thick bold undiluted marks, all with the same pencil. A truly revolutionary drawing and painting medium that you will love using.
- Museum Intro Set of 12- The selection of 12 colours in this assortment is based on the Adolf Holzel "Double Primary" system and is an ideal way to discover watercolour painting. A classic selection including two shades of each of the primary colours offer a rich variety of tints.
- Landscape Set of 20-This assortment provides a selection of 20 warm and cold colours that are essential for capturing the different aspects of landscape art: blue-violets for sky and water, red-oranges for flowers, greens for fields and forests, browns for earth and rocks, bright and dark colours for lights and shadows.
- Marine Set of 20-This assortment is a special selection of 20 warm and cold colours for capturing different seascapes: blue-green, light and dark blues for sunlit water and the sky, light colours for spray and reflections, grey-browns for the shadows and rocks, and reddish shades for sunsets.
- 84 Wooden box set
- Come complete in a wooden gift box
- A highly-rated series of watercolor pencils
- Very high pigment concentration
- Musuem Aquarelle 84 pc set
84 pieces: 76 watercolour color pencils, plus 4 extra of the top colors, 3 Technalo Pencils and 1 Grafwood Pencil.