Or 4 easy payments of $9.99 with info
Gelly Roll Moonlight offers the brightest and most vivid colours of the Gelly Roll range. The creamy, smooth, opaque ink is perfect for drawing, doodling and colouring. All colours are bright on white paper and produce outstanding effects on black paper, and the fluorescents will glow under a black light source. Sakura invented the gel ink pen over a decade ago, and Gelly Roll pens have remained popular in crafting and artistic circles ever since! The archival quality, pigmented gel ink is waterproof, fade-resistant, and flows smoothly. Gelly Roll pens are great for scrapbooking, card-making, writing notes, letters, invitations, journaling, and signing artwork.
- 0.5mm roller ball pen that is easy and comfortable to write with
- Colours- white x 2, moonlight fluoro yellow, moonlight fluoro orange, moonlight fluoro vermilion, moonlight red, moonlight fluoro pink, moonlight rose, moonlight purple, moonlight fluoro green, moonlight green, moonlight blue
- Archival quality ink except fluorescent colors – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
- Opaque ink writes on vellum
- Best effects on black paper and can be used on white paper
- Fluorescent colours glow under a black light source and can fade if exposed to direct sunlight
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed.