Or 4 easy payments of $62.49 with info
Panpastel colours offer a ultra soft, low dust, lightfast, highly pigmented pastel packed in a unique pan cake-like jar. PanPastel colours can be mixed and applied like paint, for new effects in pastels, and to make difficult pastel techniques easier! Kirsty Rebecca is an award-winning South Australian artist, who specializes in realistic wildlife, pet portraiture, human portraiture, florals, landscapes, and still life. She creates drawing and painting tutorials that are easy to follow, so you can create realistic and professional artwork, even if you’re just starting out! Kirsty uses PanPastel Colors for creating underpaintings to use with pastel pencils, although she sometimes uses PanPastel as a stand-alone medium as well.
- This Set Features pans of highly pigments soft pastels in themed colours. Includes palette and Sofft tools for blending.
- 9ml Pans contain approx 35% more material than the average pastel stick.
- Great for pastel washes, backgrounds and under paintings
- Use for dry-in-dry techniques - mix and blend like paint
- Underpaintings, initial sketch for paintings
- Full range of Tools and sponges sold seperatly
Customers who bought this item also bought