Jacquard Pearl Ex Pigments can be used to add a lustrous glow to paintings, drawings, sculpture, stamping, jewelry, resin art and more! Jacquard Pearl Ex Pigments exhibit extreme colourfastness and stability. They are made from powdered mica, are non-toxic and will never rust or tarnish making them ideal for use in interior, exterior, and archival applications. Incorporating Pearl-Ex pigments is easy, just mix into any viscous medium like epoxy resin, oil, acrylic, gouache, varnish, wax, paper pulp, or clay. Use them for collage and mixed media art, calligraphy, faux-finishing, sculpture, papermaking, printing, candlemaking, pottery, resin, polymer clay and more.
- Series 1 Set -Micro Pearl, Macro Pearl, Super Russet, Super Copper, Brilliant Gold, Sparkle Gold, Silver, Super Bronze, Sunset Gold, Interference Violet, Interference Gold, and Duo Red-Blue
- 3 gram jars
- Can be mixed into any media
- Applied to any surface
- Lays down beautifully like a thin coating of metal
- Safe, non-toxic, inert powdered pigment with a neutral pH
- Extremely Lightfast Archival, colours will not tarnish or fade