Glass Coat Epoxy resin is a high gloss coating that creates a perfect clear glass like finish equal to 50 coats of traditional polyurethane varnish. Just mix, pour or brush onto the surface.
Ideal for resin art with artist dry pigments on wooden panels and boards.
Can also be used as a varnish and may be applied to wood, glass, terracotta, paper mâché, tin, ceramic tiles, plastic moulds and almost all non-porous surfaces.
- Easy to use with simple, clear instructions
- Extremely tough scratch-resistant surface
- Hard wearing
- Long working (open) time of 15 – 20 minutes
- Can be applied to numerous surfaces
- Made in Australia
- Approx coverage is 100ml per 30X30cm which equates tp approx 1.1-1.2ltr per sq metre