Or 4 easy payments of $33.74 with info
Faber Castell's Pitt Graphic range provides artists with an extensive range of pencils and crayons in different degrees of hardness for sketching, graphic design and shading work. offering artists a wide range of possibilities. The monochrome colours of black, white, sanguine and sepia can be found in life drawing classes at almost every art school. They bring pictures to life with vitality and expression. This is an old tradition of figure drawing that dates back to the Renaissance, enhanced with white and with shadows deepened with black.
- Contents Include: 2 Castell® 9000 Pencils: 2B, and 6B. 1 Graphite Aquarelle Pencil: 6B. 1 Pitt® Graphite Pure Pencil: 6B.
- 3 Pitt® Oil Base Pencils: Black Soft, Black Medium and Sanguine. 3 Oil-free Pitt® Pastel Pencils: White Medium, Walnut Brown and Black.
- 10 Pitt® Pastels: White Soft, White Medium, Sanguine Burnt, Sanguine Medium Raw, Bistre, van Dyck Brown, Roman Sepia, Umber, Black Medium Burnt and Black Soft Burnt.
- 4 Pitt Compressed Charcoal Sticks: Extra Soft, Soft, Medium and Hard. 4 Natural Pitt® Charcoal Sticks5-11mm.
- 1 Natural Pitt® Charcoal Pencil: Medium. 1 Pressed Pitt® Charcoal Pencil: Soft. 1 Kneadable Art Eraser, 1 Paper Wiper and 1 Water Brush in a metal tin.