Caran D'ache Museum Watercolour Pencils are a watercolor paint in pencil form! Developed in Caran D'Ache's Geneva workshop in close collaboration with master watercolour artists; their extra-fine quality makes them perfect for both watercolour painting and for artistic drawing. Each Caran D'ache Museum Watercolour Pencil is made from premium cedar wood for easy and smooth sharpening, and a hexagonal shape to reduce risk of rolling and falling off any tables or surfaces. Caran D'ache Museum Watercolour Pencils have a soft, smooth lead center with a matt finish for a smooth, flowing delivery of color every time it hits the paper. When dissolved in water, the lead becomes pure watercolour paint due to its high pigment concentration and transparency!
- Museum Intro Set of 12- The selection of 12 colours in this assortment is based on the Adolf Holzel "Double Primary" system and is an ideal way to discover watercolour painting. A classic selection including two shades of each of the primary colours offer a rich variety of tints.
- Landscape Set of 20-This assortment provides a selection of 20 warm and cold colours that are essential for capturing the different aspects of landscape art: blue-violets for sky and water, red-oranges for flowers, greens for fields and forests, browns for earth and rocks, bright and dark colours for lights and shadows.
- Marine Set of 20-This assortment is a special selection of 20 warm and cold colours for capturing different seascapes: blue-green, light and dark blues for sunlit water and the sky, light colours for spray and reflections, grey-browns for the shadows and rocks, and reddish shades for sunsets.
- 84 Wooden box set
- Come complete in a wooden gift box
- A highly-rated series of watercolor pencils
- Very high pigment concentration
- Musuem Aquarelle 84 pc set
84 pieces: 76 watercolour color pencils, plus 4 extra of the top colors, 3 Technalo Pencils and 1 Grafwood Pencil.