Or 4 easy payments of $24.99 with info
Art Resin has been certified non-toxic when used as directed. Art Resin is formulated using the highest quality materials and therefore produces no VOCs or fumes. It is a cleaner system, meaning there are no solvents and It is also non-flammable. For all these reasons, it is classified as a non-hazardous material and is shippable by air.
Epoxy resins are prone to yellowing and other degradative effects from UV light, so stabilization additives are used to help mediate the damage. A UV stabilizer works to protect against gloss loss, cracking, chalking and de-lamination, and to some extent yellowing. A UV stabilizer merely delays yellowing in resins, so Art Resin has a HALS, hindered amine light stabilizer added for extremely efficient long term yellowing protection. ArtResin can be tinted with Langridge Artist Dry pigments, acrylic products or various Inks. Simply drop colour into the mixture while stirring for an all over saturated color, or drop it in clear spread out resin and watch its cool effects!
- Long Working time of about 45 minutes
- ArtResin epoxy resin is self-leveling
- ArtResin is Food Safe once cured
- ArtResin is considered a non-hazardous material and is non-toxic when used as directed
- Cured ArtResin can tolerate heat up to 50C
- UV stabilizer works to protect against gloss loss, cracking, chalking and de-lamination
- Includes 470ml resin + 470ml hardener
- Covers Approx 75cm
Customers who bought this item also bought