With an Art To Art Rewards Card you'll be closer to your next reward everytime you shop.
- Make a purchase online as a registered customer to join or sign up instore.
- Each purchase made after will accumulate 1 point per dollar spent.
- When your points value reach 500 you can then use the points to purchase goods online or in store to the value of $50,
- The option to use points online is presented at the payment page in the checkout.
- Points apply to any product purchased (even specials)
- Login to your account to check your points tally online.
- Your receipt received in store will also show your points tally in the bottom right corner.
- Please note rewards points will only be gained for registered customers, you will not recieve rewards points if you check out as a guest.
Existing Rewards Customers
- If you are new to the website but have already have a rewards card you will need to activate your account online.
- The account is connected by the email address you provided us with if you signed up with us in store. You can simply login with that email & press "forgot password" then create your new password & you're good to go.
- If your details do not show up or you may possibly have changed your email you will need to contact us & provide us with the new information.
Terms & Conditions (dull but necessary stuff)
- The card is exclusive to the registered member only.
- Points will be added for each puchase after the card is issued.
- Once the 500 points are reached you will be able to use the $50 in credit on any product in the store or online in one transaction. Any left over points will be carried across to a new tally & cannot be used again untill you reach the required 500.
- A limit of one card per customer. Please note that any lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced nor can points be transferred.
- Points can only be used on products & cannot be used on Shipping or gift vouchers.
- Customer details and rewards card points will be deleted for inactivity, if a purchase has not been made for 3 years or more.
- Art To Art reserves the right to cancel or change any of these terms at any time without notification.